Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oregon Wedding

K...before I proceed, let me clarify that I am not a wedding photographer.  I normally don't shoot weddings but in this case it was my brother's wedding!  My sister and I both did the photography (and my husband did the videography) so that made it pretty low stress with all of us there capturing the day.

Here a just a SMALL sampling as I quickly scanned through them and found a few I liked.  I really am drawn to the candid ones for some reason.  I think they really capture the feeling of the day better. 

 For the majority of the time we lucked out with the most perfect overcast lighting.  At the end (where these pics right here were taken) the sun came out and there was some pretty heavy shadows.  So this picture below is kind of shadowy (I think this was the last pic we took) but you have to have a picture that says where you were married!
The Portland Temple, by the way is gorgeous.
 
I loved this shot of Julia with her sisters and then one with her Grandma.  



And I loved these shots of my four brothers.  They look so old to me and for some reason, in my mind, should all still be 6, 8, 10 and 12 :)  I'm sure they will love that comment.


I can't decide which one I like best...





For some reason, I realy liked some of these images in black and white.





LOVED the red shoes!


well, there is a sampling. i know there were a few people waiting to see some!




No comments:

Post a Comment