Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Family Photo Shoots

So I have been very absent from this blog, due to morning sickness and keeping up with 4 busy kids.  Photography has had to go by the wayside.  I am finally getting back on my feet!  I have had some people come to me, interested in getting family photos done this fall. 
I wanted to let you know that I will be shooting them October only.  I want to be done, come Nov and Dec. 
So, if you are in need of a family picture, let me know.  I can do a full out session if that is what you prefer or if you just want a quick mini session and get a handful of good family shots for a Christmas card, the price is $50. 

Let me know if you are interested.  I am only going to do so many.   I can even come down to Utah County for a Saturday for those who are down that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment