Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall photo shoots!


I am starting to have some people come to me, interested in getting family photos done this fall. 
I will be shooting them in September and October only.  
After that I want to be done, in time to get ready for the holidays.   
So, if you are in need of a family picture, let me know soon so I can schedule it.  

Prices:
Mini-session: $50 
(quick 20-30 minute session if you just want a handful of good family shots for a Christmas card)

Full Session: $75-$100 
(this includes a longer session, and more pictures, individuals, etc)  
Price will depend on how many people in family and if there is travel

Email me for more details (geilmans@gmail.com).  
I can possibly come down to Utah County for a day if there is enough interest in that direction.   

No comments:

Post a Comment