Thursday, August 18, 2011

mom and me sessions


Every since my good friend Brittney and I spent about 10 minutes, taking each other's pics with our kids I have been wanting to offer something like this to anyone who wants it!  I love these pictures she took!  They are priceless to me because I really don't have tons of pics with me and my kids (since I am the one always taking them!).   I feel like these sessions are so much more low key too and not as stressful.  You don't have to have everyone in coordinating outfits. You don't have to drag your husband along (in my experience, the husbands usually aren't as excited about getting family pics done as the wife). 
It is just you and the kids at a park, in your yard...playing together, reading, kicking a ball--whatever you do together!  I wanted to make this session a good deal so that this could be possible for anyone interested.
I love capturing these kind of candid pics and capturing the bond that exists between a mom and her kids.  They are priceless to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment