Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new photo blog!  My other one was giving me grief for some reason and causing so many issues every time I tried to post pictures--that is why it was left alone for almost two years!  Now, I am ready to be a little more organized and hopefully post more of my sessions and my favorite photos.  
Now that my husband is done with grad school, I have a little more time on my hands and am doing more photo shoots.  Sorry to all those I turned down during those crazy few years, but with my four young kids and husband gone a lot, I just couldn't do everything.  
But now I am so excited to get back into photography a little more.  So if you are interested in getting some photos taken--a family session, children portraits, seniors, engagements...let me know!  Prices are very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment