Friday, August 26, 2011

The 'S' Family

 I took this cute family's pics the other night.  I love seeing their sweet kids and seeing how much they grow each year!  Their girls are exactly my girl's ages (within a few weeks) and the older two are about the same ages as my boys too--so it's fun to see to step back and see another family with 4 young kids and remind me why I feel so busy sometimes! 

 This girl was a natural--I could have snapped pictures of her all day!

 I am still going through all the family pictures.  The singles were easy.  It's a little more time-consuming sorting through the family pics, and picking out the ones where one child isn't running off, or lifting up their shirt, or pulling a funny face, or tormenting a younger sibling!  I love it though--it reminds me of my life!  I should probably post some of the "take outs"---with four little ones, it is hilarious what some of the pictures end up looking like!  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment